A small, comfortable and easy to handle counterbalanced stacker.
PERFORMANCE, SAFETY AND STABILITY, HYGIENE AND EASY CLEANING
Its strong points:
- The proportional controls for raising and lowering the forks located on the push button control box;
- The tiller arm and drive wheel positioned in the centre for better ergonomics and visibility;
- The possibility of transversal pick-up of pallets (bottom boards);
- The hourmeter and check control protected and waterproof.
- The push-button control box in corrosive resistant plastic with mould fitted control buttons totally in stainless steel and the new IP67 protected microswitch
- Frame with rounded shapes to reduce the deposit of residues which enables good daily washing with fresh water,
- Stainless steel bearings, pins and bushes on wheels, rollers and masts.
- Drive wheel protection cover area, wider for better access to the front wheels.
- Tiller arm support base with double gasket for a better sealing inside the bonnet area.
- Predisposition for making more accessible the fitting of hydraulic hoses.
On request: electric steering, tilting on the mast, cold store execution and special dimensions.